Thursday, January 21, 2010

call me Miss Spelled

typo {tahy-poh} a topographical error, see this blog's title that this girl didn't happen to catch until she launched it (to the moon!) for all her friends and family to admire (laugh at)! You are much too kind to let me indulge in writing my first post and bypass such an error to let me continue thinking I knew how to spell "stiletto." It wasn't until my computer crashed when I typed in my blog's title to find that I had an extra L and was less one T. So now, I present to you the link to the newly-spell-checked blog http://5foot2instilettos.blogspot.com/ same girl, same thoughts, same quirkiness all with one big heart and open mind that hopes you will continue to join her on my little blog journey---misspelled words or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment